11/06/2019 - Technical Update P0.5
- Premium Account days changed from 30 to 90 for the Order of Chivalry Collector’s Pack.
- Lvl 15 female Short Sword & Shield invisible weapon bug has been fixed.
- Rebel Camp respawn issues have been vanquished.
- House XP daily ceiling has been addressed.
- Zebra mount attributes changed to be functionally the same as a default house mount.
- An expedition map has been temporarily removed from the game while we address its AI respawn issues.
- Bugs that caused Secret Vaults to appear too often and award high drop rates at the end of battles have been severely reprimanded.
- Silver bag drop rate changed for Siege mode battles: Lvls 1-29 - from 0.2 to 0.12. Lvls 30-54 - from 0.3 to 0.18. Lvl55+ - from 0.4 to 0.24.
- Spear: reduced damage of Hurricane's Edge, Procris's Gift, Gungnir's Greeting and Full Tilt Charge, as well as armour penetration and reduction of injury from skills. Mastery point reward for killing soldiers has also been reduced from 5 to 4.
- Glaive: Mastery Point reward for killing soldiers has been increased from 1 to 2.
- Nodachi: Mastery Point reward for killing Warlords increased from 25 to 40.
- Poleaxe: Mastery Point reward for killing Warlords increased from 25 to 35, and for soldiers from 1 to 2.
- The max number of Warlords in a House has been adjusted, starting from 70 (House lvl 1) to 100 (House lvl 10).
- House weekly Prestige cap has been decreased from 30,000 to 8,000.
- House XP log has been implemented.
- Upper price limit on skill pages increased from 1,500 to 10,000.
- To avoid misoperation, the NPC near gear crafting NPC has been hidden.
- Tutorial quest line reordered to help smooth character progression between lvls 10-12
- Siege matchmaking level requirement from decreased from 15 to 12.
- Lvl 10-18 characters have had a Pace (acceleration) change, from 4400 to 4825 (lvl 10) all the way up to 9425 to 9000 (lvl 18).
04/06/2019 - Open Beta
- The regions of Ungverija and Liangyun are open to new characters (both were inaccessible during early access). Movement / transfer between regions remains locked.
- The upper limit on forage storage for regional capitals has been increased from 500,000 to 100,000,000.
- Added six basic hair dye colours to item merchant, each selling for 1,500 Silver.
Bug fixes and general improvements
- Item transfer from the Account Inventory has been improved
- Server stability has been improved
- House XP bug has been eliminated and excessively-gained House XP removed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to resupply unit equipment in hostile fiefs.
- Fixed a number of small text and button issues.
- Server list UI has been updated
- Removed daily purchase limitations on Hero XP Cards and Unit XP Cards.
28/05/2019 - Early Access Patch
- Optimized game loading process
- Adjusted the rewards of Match Making Battles, removed the diminishing returns on rewards mechanism
- A “Dusken Pall” skill is no longer available for Dual Blade class in Stealth mode
- The number of Secret Vaults a player can open weekly was decreased from 20 to 15. Only green quality rewards and below can be now obtained when opening Secret Vault
- Marshal’s chest (high grade weekly quests reward) now contains 4 Vault Keys instead of 3.
- Fixed an error that Territory Wars (TWAR) UI remained after it ended
- Ping, server load information and “recommended” sign added to server selection interface (also, there are now 3 servers available)
- Fixed an error where the progress of capturing flags wouldn't display in siege battles
- Fixed an error of screen resolution determination for some screen settings
- Optimized the requirements of fief quests
- Added the lowest level requirement description when attacking Rebel camps
- Purchased items from Pre-Order Packs & Sovereigns purchased in https://cb.my.com/en/top-up can be sent to your characters ingame using the Web Inventory system https://cb.my.com/en/inventory
- The first TWAR will start Saturday 1st of June
- Accessible regions for Early Access will be Ostaria and Maoyang
16/05/2019 - Spring Mayhem CBT Patch
Tutorials and guidance
- New artillery deployment tutorial mission has been added.
- Added more temporary units to tutorial missions.
- New resources gathering and crafting missions added at level 15.
- New appearance items added as tutorial rewards.
- Some enemies in tutorial battles have been made weaker.
- Quest icons (over NPC heads and on the minimap) have been adjusted.
- Added a corresponding tooltip to switch unit when an active unit is almost killed.
- Players must now finish at least one in the practice camp (vs. AI) before attempting PvP.
Houses and alliances
- The number of alliances (Kingdoms) that can be allied has been decreased from five to three.
- The number of alliances (Kingdoms) that can be deemed hostile has been increased from 10 to 15.
- Adjusted in-game description of house reputation.
- House search function allows you to prioritise the display of houses that are local to the region.
Global Map and Territory War
- Collectable random objects added to Global Map. These objects are specific to each player (when you see or collect the object, it does not affect other players - they have their own). Examination of these objects will provide a player with random rewards of different value (silver, crafting resources, consumables). Note: After being examined it will take 1-7 days for a new random object to appear.
- A fief can’t be made to lose more than 100 prosperity points (equal to one city level) during a single Territory War.
- Retreat, warlord death or battle loss on the Global map will turn soldiers in all army units into wounded: 15% of soldiers for PvP battles and 5% of soldiers for PvE battles.
- Silver reward has been increased for owning cities and forts.
- Inns added to the Global Map, where forage can be restored and units healed (unless a Territory War is in progress).
- Rebel Suppression Orders are no longer required to raid Rebel Camps.
- Wax Seal removed from NPC shop.
- Fixed: horse model error in the big world.
- Fixed: oversized siege weapon model error in the big world.
- After various game activities (Rebel Camps - high probability, Expeditions - average probability, Ironman - average probability, Standard battles - low probability), the player may encounter a bonus reward interface. By using a Skeleton Key players can earn extra silver and basic crafting materials and equipment. Players may open up to 20 vaults per week.
- 1, 2 and 3 Skeleton Keys added in respect of Squire’s, Knight’s and Marshal’s chests (weekly quests rewards). Note: additional keys can be obtained as weekly rewards by those with Premium Accounts.
- Era requirements adjusted: Feudal Era now requires only two units to be unlocked from the Rustic Era. Chivalric Era - three units from the previous era. Silver Era - four units. Requirements for Heroic Era (five units) and Golden Era (six units) remain unchanged.
- New UI and unit parameters/career visualisation added.
- Fixed the following tier-6 unit bugs:
- Iron Reapers were sometimes unable to attack
- Winged Hussars attack damage when not charging was incorrect
- Fire Lance Cavalry were unable to shoot whilst attacking
- Crafting duration for all operations reduced by a factor of ten.
- Leadership removed as a Basic Attribute.
- Basic Leadership value for level 1 warlords now 100. Additional 100 Leadership obtained at levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60.
- Some achievements required for studying character skills, were removed.
- New matchmaking bracket added for levels 10-20.
- Matchmaking maps for “Standard Battles” are now randomly chosen when applying
- Daily and weekly limits for “Ironman” and “Expedition” modes removed.
- The chat function now has channels for each supported language (EN/FR/DE/ES/RU).
- Game client will default to language-specific channel based on client language settings. Note that chat channels will only accept characters respective to the host language.