Note: There is a known issue where the cost of resource gathering is displayed in Silver rather than Bronze. This is a visual bug and is being addressed. Silver will not be subtracted for resource gathering.
- The Borderlands region has been opened and will be ready for conquest on Tuesday, July 30th.
- Auction House: In order to reduce the time spent searching for items, we’ve added a richer selection of filters to allow players to quickly and accurately find the items they need. In addition, we’ve increased the listing limitation of resources from 10 to 20.
- Team System: Previously, when adding players to your team, you would need to manually change the team settings to allow players of level 99 (and above) to enter. Players can now add any others to their team regardless of level, and without needing to change the team settings. In addition, Within the main cities and the open world, players who are in the same team as each other will be given preferential treatment and will be placed together in the same line. (Instance of the area.)
- Mastery Points Transfer: There is a new option to convert Mastery Points into Skill points (1:1). You need special books - Martial Arts Manuscripts - which can be obtained from in-game activities, or alternatively can be bought from the in-game shop for 50 Sovereigns.
Warlord Balance Adjustments:
- Physical consumption has been increased from 150 to 250.
- Cooldown has been increased by 0.5 seconds.
Longsword and Shield:
- Mercy of Heaven I: Attack cooldown increased to 32 seconds.
- Mercy of Heaven II: Attack cooldown increased to 28 seconds.
- Mercy of Heaven III: Attack cooldown increased to 24 seconds.
- With Valour I: Attack cooldown increased to 15 seconds.
- With Valour II: Attack cooldown increased to 12 seconds.
- With Valour III: Attack cooldown increased to 10 seconds.
- Martial Prowess: Damage reduction has been increased.
- Mercy of Heaven: Health returning to the caster is reduced to 2% per second, and health return to surrounding players is reduced to 1% per second.
Shortsword and Shield:
- Shield Bash I: Damage reduced to 40%.
- Shield Bash II: Damage reduced to 50%.
- Shield Bash III: Damage reduced to 60%.
- The trajectory and speed of each shooting skill has been adjusted to be consistent with a normal attack at full charge.
- Greatly reduced durability consumption rate for Glaive, Longbow, Musket, Shortbow, Nodachi, Poleaxe and Spear.
- Slightly reduced durability consumption rate for Shortsword & Shield and Dual Blades. (No change for Longsword & Shield.)
- Greatly reduced durability consumption rate for Light, Medium and Heavy Warlord armor. (No change for horse armor.)
Unit Balance Adjustments:
- Iron Reapers’ armour values have been greatly reduced.
- Royal Demesnes’ armour has been slightly improved to withstand slashing damage.
- Fire Lance Cavalries’ armour values have been reduced by 25%.
- The Winged Hussars’ armour values have been reduced by 25%.
- Knights’ armour values have been reduced by 35%, and their attack damage has been increased by 10%.
- Yeomans’ armour values have been reduced by 15%, and their piercing damage has been reduced by 54.
- Prefecture Pikemen’s maximum charge distance has been reduced. Only 60% of their damage is caused 1.5 seconds before their charge. 20% of the damage of the charge is increased by an additional 20%, and the damage of other formations has been reduced by 15%.
Resources and Resource Crafting:
We have adjusted the gathering system in the open world. As well as a waiting reduction from 30 to 20 seconds, the list of resources from different cities has been modified, as follows:
- Ostaria: Refined Copper, Composite Wood
- Ungverija: Finished Leather, Composite Wood
- Maoyang: Wrought Iron, Varnished Wood
- Liangyun: Quality Fabric, Varnished Wood
- Borderlands: Refined Copper, Finished Leather, Wrought Iron, Quality Fabric
Decreased the fief level requirement for all resource crafting:
- Fief level requirement for medium-tier resource refinement reduced from 4 to 3
- Fief level requirement for high-tier resource refinement reduced from 6 to 5
- Fief level requirement for T1 unit equipment reduced from 2 to 1
- Fief level requirement for T4 unit equipment reduced from 6 to 5
- Fief level requirement for T5 unit equipment reduced from 8 to 6
- Fief level requirement for Uncommon Siege crafting reduced from 2-5 to 3
- Fief level requirement for Rare Siege crafting reduced from 4-9 to 5
- Fief level requirement for Epic Siege crafting reduced from 7-11 to 7
- Added an item that allows you to rename your character. You will be sent back to character selection upon using the item.
- Added a pack for new players in the in-game store.
Open World and Territory War:
- The temporary owner cannot change the setting of the Fief during a Territory War in Drill Mode.
- Entering highly secure areas near capitals will now completely cancel pursuits.
- When players are loading into the world, they are unable to be attacked by Rebels, NPCs, and other players.
- Added a neutral NPC city in the Borderlands that allows food to be replenished and wounded soldiers to be treated.
- You can also see the siege contribution of the current battlefield during preparation.
- Food at the Inn has been increased from 500,000 to 2,000,000.
- Marching speed within the open world has been increased:
- Heavy Melee Units speed has been increased from 1.7 to 1.9.
- Wagon basic speed has been increased from 1.4 to 1.8.
- Light Siege weaponry: Scorpio, Flaming Arrow Launcher, Canister Launcher speed has been increased from 2.1 to 2.2.
- Medium Siege weaponry: Grapeshot Cannon and Cannon speed increased from 1.6 to 2.
- Heavy Siege weaponry: Battering Ram, Catapult and the Trebuchet speed is increased from 0.8 to 1.4.
- Players waiting to enter a Fief can now see the contribution and battle statistics from the wait interface.
- Fief Tribute distribution has been optimised, see new distribution limits below:
Attack Distribution Limit
Weekly Distribution Limit
Rare Equipment Chest
Rare Artillery Chest
Skill Page Chest
Eastern Unit Kits
Western Unit Kits
Bug Fixes and Optimisation:
- Fixed a bug where the ladder on a wall did not fall when the defender pressed F to kick it down.
- Fixed a bug where the 90% slowdown of the Dual Blade’s Dance of Death ability did not work correctly.
- Fixed melee hero damage decay when they hit multiple units.
- Fixed a bug where players would get stuck in the open world when leaving the Terleg Fief.
- Fixed a bug where players above level 60 could not plunder any resources from defeated Warlords.
- Fixed the infinite loading screen bug in some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where some instances of open-world bandit attacks would not end, despite killing all of the bandits required.
- Fixed a bug with the Augolia map where there was a gate that was unable to detect players, meaning the gate could be closed despite players being around the gate.
- Adjusted the Battering Ram self-destruction timer on all maps from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Adjusted the cooldown of operating gates on all maps from 30 to 45 seconds.
- Fixed a bug with Expedition III where players could not complete the objective, as the NPC was not correctly spawned.
- Fixed an issue with the map Desert City Defense PvE in which the final wave of enemies was not spawning correctly.
*Localized Patch Notes will be added within 48 hours. Our apologies for the delay.