f
s
Long Sword Nerf

Thread: Long Sword Nerf

Long Sword Nerf

1-How can you run so fast? Wearing heavy armor.
    2-Continuous self-healing is very annoying.

plate armor doesn't weigh you down that much, weighs about the same as modern armor but spread across the body instead of just at the torso.

LS definitely need a nerf.
    Its totally not normal to guard/block and do damage at same time and same speed while all other classes can't. Have you ever pvped a LS who is always in guard mode spamming the left click + skills? Did i mention that they are immune to CC skills while they are doing that?!

The Self heal is totally insane! Especially when you mix it with non stop guard and CC immunity. Even if you manage to get LS to 20% HP they can simply heal up, move around in block for a while and there HP is already 60%+. Totally OP.

LS Damage, people are saying that its low but that is not true. Yes the left clicks may seem low but they are fast! Also the skill damage is more than good. If your opponent is wearing light or medium armor LS damage is HIGH.

Quote Originally Posted by u_13692925 View Post
    The left clicks don't stagger you in place without being able to hit back and they pretty much have no catch up mechanics outside of a low damage slow which drops their damage output even further or their ult which then also almost does no damage. So whatever the case is you should be able to get away from them in normal circumstances. If you keep fighting them thats on you then. I mean the game is not balanced around 1v1's.

The real places where the nerf hammer should fall (and quick before everybody and their mother is gonna abuse it) is the halberd. The stunlock mechanic this one char has is through the roof. No even to talk about the sheer damage you get in the time he is locking you down. Mostly you are dead by the time you regain control of your char.

That this has even made it to the open beta is worrying. It means the devs have absolutely no idea how to balance or the playtesters have no clue about game balance in general. Whatever the case is the one in charge of balancing should be fired on the double and somebody with a clue should take his place.
    You are wrong, the normal left click of LS while guarding can stagger you.

Well, I think the LS is good at it is.
    I am playing as a Spear and I can kill them in 1v1 since they are just tanks with very low damage, they work really well when you need to push, but they just can not 1v1 you if you have a bit of skill.

The one who needs to be nerfed is Glaive... The ultimate amount of CC and damage + Heavy armour is just too broken.

According to the posts, all the classes need to be nerfed.

The game isn't 1vs1, is many vs many.

Other thing is the equipment that make all the difference, a green vs a purple, the purple win effortless.
    Last edited by u_4915507; 07-25-2019 at 04:00 AM.

Agree Glaive is op not the longsword haha

Quote Originally Posted by u_4915507 View Post
    According to the posts, all the classes need to be nerfed.

The game isn't 1vs1, is many vs many.

Other thing is the equipment that make all the difference, a green vs a purple, the purple win effortless.
    Yet balance between classes should be had.
    And yes I would love for an actual MMR System so I don't have to deal with 60+ Players. I'll be using serfs for quite a while ffs, so please stop matching me with those.