f
s
Where do you change your nickname?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you change your nickname?

Where do you change your nickname?

As title. It seems i am not the only one with the issue since there are tons of u_*** players here

Yea, you know to the right of your name "Welcome U_xxxxxxxxxx" there is a button with (nickname change)

Was wondering the answer myself

Well the nickname and pic icon does not save. Ive changed many times and it didnt save. But then i get home and pull up the page and its changed.

I thought everyone had weird number names unless they paid for the game. I was just randomly looking through options and found the change name in my profile.

It will take sometime usually for your name to change. You do not have to get a founders pack to do anything really since the game is free on release.

no [] allowed, and no names lower than 6 chars??

I use a 3 letter handle in every other game I play, including my steam handle. Any chance this can be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by u_34158163 View Post
    no [] allowed, and no names lower than 6 chars??

I use a 3 letter handle in every other game I play, including my steam handle. Any chance this can be changed?
    are you saying you only use 3 letters as a name. You cant do that and I know you cant have a name like that in the game. Well at lease I haven't tried.

My nickname does not show up with search of member list: what is my member name? How can I find out what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Masokairau View Post
    My nickname does not show up with search of member list: what is my member name? How can I find out what it is?
    your name has changed as its not numbers anymore, however the guild hub is currently not available and unlikely to update due to it being prepared for headstart/OBT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast